What are the cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or device when you enter a website. Cookies allow websites to gather information about the browsing habits of a user or a group of users. Depending on the information received and how it is used, it may serve to recognise users.
What king of cookies do we use on our website?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies downloaded onto your computer by configuring the options of the web browser you are using.
- For more information about Mozilla Firefox’s browser: Mozilla Firefox
- For more information about Google Chrome’s browser: Google Chrome
- For more information about Internet Explorer’s browser: Internet Explorer
- For more information about Safari’s browser: Safari
- For more information about Opera’s browser: Opera